Registration & Records

The Office of Registration & Records is responsible for the oversight of course registration, academic records keeping and dissemination, registration systems, transfer credit evaluation, and graduation. We invite you to review your rights and privileges in the . To restrict/release your student information, please complete this form .


Each term, students register themselves using their after meeting with an academic advisor to discuss their course selection and certificate/diploma/degree completion. The following links offer details on the process for registering and other pertinent information.

Class Schedule

A comprehensive list of the classes available in future terms is available at this link.

Registration Procedures

For information, tutorials, and a helpdesk related to navigating BannerWeb, including how to register for classes, select this link.


Information on the policies and procedures associated with making schedule adjustments and withdrawing from courses in progress is available here.


  • Audit Request
    Use this form to request permission to audit a class. This form must be signed by the dean and turned into Registration and Records Office. More information on auditing a course can be found in the
  • Credit by Exam Request
    Use this form to request permission to attempt to earn credit by exam. This form must be signed by your advisor and the instructional program chair. More information on attempting credit by exam can be found in the .
  • Diploma Replacement Form
    Use this form when you wish to request a new diploma. There is a $25 charge for a new copy of your diploma.
  • Drop/Add Form
    Use this form when you wish to add or drop a class during official drop/add periods. More information on drop/add policies can be found in the College Catalog.  Please refer to the corresponding Registration Calendar located on our Registration & Records page for drop/add dates.
  • Graduation Applications┬áUse this form at the beginning of the semester in which you intend to finish your credential. You will also indicate your plans to participate in the commencement ceremony.
  • Test Score Release Form
  • Out Of Program Form
    Use this form when you wish to take a course that is not in your program of study. This form must be signed by your advisor in order to receive the approval needed to register.
  • Transient Form
    Use this form when you wish to take a class at another institution. This form must be turned in to Registration & Records in the H building. More information on transient status can be found in the .
  • Restriction/Release of Information Form
    Use this form to restrict or release your student record information to third-party agencies or people
  • Withdrawal Form
    Use this form when you wish to withdraw from a class after the official drop/add period.  More information on withdrawal policies can be found in the College Catalog.  Please refer to the corresponding Registration Calendar located on our Registration & Records page for withdrawal dates.


Depending on the nature of your request, our office can assist you with attaining specific records and verifications.

Transcript Requests

For more expedient processing, we have partnered with Parchment for online ordering and fulfillment. Please note that you may be required to create an independent third-party account with Parchment for the processing of your transcript order.

If you are uncomfortable with the online portal and account creation, you are welcome to use our general transcript request form. Please be aware that processing may take between 5-8 business days.

Enrollment/Degree Verifications

Students often request for the College to provide letters of verification that they are currently enrolled or that they have earned a particular credential. Information on how to obtain such documentation is available at this link.

Solomon Amendment

The Solomon Amendment requires ░─├┼┴¨║¤▓╩╣┘═° Technical College to release Directory Information to the military for recruitment purposes. ░─├┼┴¨║¤▓╩╣┘═° is required to produce under the Solomon Amendment information broader in scope than the student information traditionally released by schools as ÔÇťDirectory InformationÔÇŁ under FERPA. ░─├┼┴¨║¤▓╩╣┘═° functions in compliance with the regulations of the Solomon Amendment. To suppress the release of information, students must complete a Request to Prevent Disclosure of Directory Information available in the RegistrarÔÇÖs office.

Prior Learning Assessment

This page provides information about our policies and procedures for applying credit to prior learning.

No-Show Policy

A no-show is a student who does not attend class or access their course in Blackboard by the posted No Show deadline.

You are expected to attend class beginning the first day of the semester or access your coursework in Blackboard before the No Show deadline. If you are unable to do so, it is your responsibility to contact your instructor via your student email and confirm that you intend to be a student in his or her class. Even if you contact your instructor, if you do not attend class or access your coursework by the No Show deadline, your instructor will submit you as a No Show.

Students who attend at least one class session and/or log onto the course in Blackboard, or meet with instructors of self-directed or individualized instruction courses, before the No Show deadline but later stop attending classes are not considered no shows.

Consequences of Being a No-Show

The Registration and Records Office will remove no-show students from their classes, and instructors will not allow these students to attend classes after the No Show deadline.

The Financial Aid Office will not award aid benefits for classes in which instructors report students as no-shows. The Financial Aid Office may also require students to repay all or a portion of the HOPE or Pell funds they received for the semester.

Registration and Records Contact

░─├┼┴¨║¤▓╩╣┘═° Registration - Building H